Jordan-Sitter Associates has been retained to fill a Branch Manager position for Xylem, Inc. based in the Los Angeles, CA area. This position reports to the Western Regional Manager and will enjoy a competitive base salary, incentive bonus and a range of excellent benefits.
The Branch Manager is responsible for leading the overall growth and profitability of the Branch by managing the daily operations, providing outstanding customer service and ensuring the highest standards in the attraction, recruitment and development of a world class Team of dewatering professionals. Through the development of the Godwin Dri-Prime® and Flygt® brand pumping systems the Branch Manager will be an integral part of a global organization with a brand recognition that represents the highest quality standards and overall customer obsession.
- Strong Customer Service Mindset: A sincere commitment to customer satisfaction is required.
- Successful Rental Management Experience.
- Successful “Sales” and “Sales Management” Experience.
- Great People Skills: Must have the ability to recruit, coach and develop the skills and knowledge of all employees.
- Strong Organizational Skills & Results-Oriented: Must have the proven ability to develop and execute the business plan for the branch.
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Fluid Dynamics & Technical Sales Experience: 3-5 years’ experience with pumps and pumping systems is preferred.
If you see a potential “fit” with your background and career goals, we would certainly welcome your personal interest in this opportunity. Please call or email us at 210-651-5561 or email@example.com to learn more about this opportunity and to request our full position description.